Establishes Investigator budgets in clinical trial management system in accordance with the Company’s interpretation of the budget contained within the clinical trial agreement. Responsible for obtaining payment forms and ensuring vendor ID numbers are established from the Accounts Payable department.
- Reviews executed contracts and associated budgets; partners with Project Managers, Clinical Team Manager, and Investigator Grant Team to interpret and determine appropriate budget setup methodology.
- Establishes budgets according to the agreed upon methodology in Clinical Trial Management System efficiently and effectively.
- Runs reports and determines necessary documents to collect that pertain to payment information and contracts.
- Coordinates with legal team to obtain all necessary legal documents, including W8, W9, and payment information.
- Coordinates with Accounts Payable to obtain vendor numbers once all pertinent legal documentation has been received.
- Updates tracking database to support status reporting.